OSTİM Technical University has set itself the vision of being the “university of industry”. In strong cooperation with business, industry and society; the university of industry covers;
- Providing education, research and application infrastructure and facilities in accordance with international standards to its students, especially in the fields of design and training with latest manufacturing systems and innovative technologies,
- Having the knowledge and equipment required by the competitive business world; A graduate having values as self-confidence, completed self-improvement, experience, innovative, entrepreneurial, high cultural awareness and embracing human values.
- Playing an active role to increase science and technology development competency of our country,
- Taking the responsibility for the development of our region and our country by producing original projects and solutions,
The objectives of the university is
- To be skill oriented and to give priority to gain professional competence in education and training in the university,
- Being learning-centered,
- Ensuring active participation of stakeholders, particularly the industrial sector, students and alumni, in decision-making, implementation and review processes,
- Based on on-the-job learning,
- Establish mechanisms for the development of patent, utility model, industrial design, brand development capacity and royalty capacity on the basis of university’s cooperation with industry and operate them effectively,
- Constructing intellectual property capacity, research competence and entrepreneurship & innovation, aiming at economic contribution and commercialization as the main axes of University activities,
- Adopting support for development by ensuring that the production of knowledge at the University is project and research based as the basis of the research and publication philosophy of the University, and that the information produced allows the application and commercialization.
- Targeting for students to graduate as individuals with high social responsibility and cultural awareness, embracing human values, with self-confidence and completed self-improvement.
Ensure that all qualifications of the university are included in the national database of qualifications.