If you are planning to study in Turkey as a foreign student, it is important to make sure you have everything you need to make your transition to life in a new country as smooth as possible. Here are five things you should consider bringing with you:
- Passport and visas: Make sure you have a valid passport and any necessary visas before you travel to Turkey. Keep a copy of these documents in a safe place and bring the originals with you when you travel.
- Important documents: You will need to bring copies of important documents such as your transcripts, letters of acceptance, and proof of insurance. Keep these documents in a safe place and make copies in case the originals are lost or stolen.
- Adaptors: The electrical outlets in Turkey use different plugs than those used in some other countries. Make sure you bring adaptors to ensure that you can use your electronic devices.
- Clothing: Turkey has a diverse climate, with hot summers and cold winters. Make sure you bring a range of clothing to suit the weather, including lightweight clothing for the summer and warm clothing for the winter.
- Personal items: Don’t forget to bring personal items such as toiletries, medications, and any other items you rely on in your daily life. It can be helpful to make a list of these items to ensure that you don’t forget anything important.
By bringing these items with you, you can help ensure that you have everything you need to make a successful transition to life in Turkey as a foreign student.