If you are planning to study at a university in Turkey, you will need to provide a range of documents to complete the application process. Here are five documents you will need to have:
- Passport: You will need to provide a copy of your passport as proof of your identity and citizenship. Make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your intended period of study in Turkey.
- Transcripts: You will need to provide transcripts from your previous studies, including high school and any post-secondary education. These transcripts should be translated into Turkish or English and certified by a notary.
- Letter of acceptance: If you have already been accepted to a university in Turkey, you will need to provide a letter of acceptance from the university. This letter should outline the terms of your acceptance, including the duration of your studies and any conditions that must be met.
- Health insurance: You will need to provide proof of health insurance that is valid in Turkey. This can be a policy from your home country or a policy purchased in Turkey.
- Financial documents: You will need to provide proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your living expenses while studying in Turkey. This may include bank statements, sponsorship letters, or other financial documents.
By having these documents ready, you can ensure that you are prepared to complete the application process and begin your studies at a university in Turkey.